February 28 to March 4, 2019
National Training Center, Clermont, FL
Your 4 DAY/4 NIGHT triathlon training camp includes:
- 4 DAYS/4 NIGHTS at the Home 2 Suites, Clermont (double occupancy*).
- Continental breakfast each morning.
- Structured swim, bike and run workouts by Leanda Cave & her experienced coaching staff.
- Vehicle sag with nutrition/hydration for all rides.
- One on one interaction with four time world champion Leanda Cave.
- Training and racing advice for optimal performance.
- Mental strategies to help you push beyond your limits.
- Nutritional guidelines to best fuel your racing and training.
- Functional strength for injury prevention.
- Technique analysis to start your season with perfect form.
- Transition skills and drills.
- Bike maintenance tricks and tips.
- Open water swim tactics.
- Advice on planning and periodizing your race schedule.
- Ventum bike loan for duration of camp (upon availability) for $200. (Download the Ventum Quick Fit Sheet)
- Camp price: $1,200 (double occupancy); *Single occupancy: +$200
The National Training Center Track Complex is a premier location for Winter/Spring Track & Field Training for collegiate and elite athletes looking to reach their peak performance.
The NTC has been a preferred training site for recent Olympians for the 2016 games as well as colleges and international club teams.
The National Training Center Amenities
Aquatics Center Features
- 70 Meter X 25 Yard Pool
- Twenty-Seven, 25-Yard Lanes
- Moveable Bulkhead
- Outdoor Heated Pool, 78 – 82 degrees
- Zero-Depth Entry
Open Water Features
- Swimming in beautiful Lake Minneola, the site of the Great Floridian triathlon course
- 400 Meter Track
- Track surface is Eurotan Premier Sandwich, an impermeable synthetic surface
- Grass Infield
- Best roads to ride in Florida
- No traffic, great scenery and some climbing!
National Training Center Location
1935 Don Wickham Drive, Clermont, FL 34711
Located on the South Lake Hospital Campus
How to get there:
- 30-40 Minutes from Orlando International Airport
- 1 hour ½ from Tampa International Airport
- 3 ½ hours from Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- 4 hours from Miami International Airport
Accommodations & Travel Notes
Home 2 Suites Clermont
1450 Champions Way
Clermont, FL 34711
Website: Home 2 Suites Clermont
- Arrive on the 28th for hotel check-in (no check-in prior to midday)
- Depart on the 4th for hotel check-out (please book a late flight)
- Flight options: please book a flight that allows you to arrive around midday or later on the 28th and departing 2pm or later on the 4th. The nearest airport is Orlando (45 mins) or Tampa (90 min drive). Athletes will be responsible for their own transportation.
- For those taking advantage of the Ventum bike offer, requests must be made by 02/01/2019 and reservations will be based on availability. (Download the Ventum Quick Fit Sheet)
Download the training camp information sheets. (Airfare and meals are not included in the training camp price.)